- Log in to SpiderConnect.
- Scroll down to the “My Resumes and Other Documents” tab on the left side column
- Click “My Documents”
- Click “Add New”
- Label your resume (i.e. Sally Spider Resume) What kind of documents can be uploaded? PDF and Word Document (Not compatible with Pages for Mac.)
- Click the appropriate document type (only resumes will need to go through the Resume Check process)
- Click ‘Choose File’ and upload your resume. After uploading your resume, you will immediately see a status bar that will say “PENDING”
- Please allow for two business days (Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.) for your resume to be reviewed.
All of your reviewed resumes can be found in the “My Documents” tab. You will see a status bar by your resume and you will receive an email after is has been reviewed. The status bar will either say “RESUME MEETS RUBRIC REQUIREMENTS” or “NEEDS CORRECTIONS” (example screenshots below).
If your resume meets rubric requirements, you can now apply for opportunities through SpiderConnect. If your resume needs corrections, you must correct your resume using the comments from the career advisor, delete the previous version, and re-upload the new version for approval.
“REVIEW STATUS: RESUME MEETS RUBRIC REQUIREMENTS” in SpiderConnect
“REVIEW STATUS: RESUME MEETS RUBRIC REQUIREMENTS” Email
“REVIEW STATUS: NEEDS CORRECTIONS” in SpiderConnect
“REVIEW STATUS: NEEDS CORRECTIONS” Email
After your resume has been reviewed, start applying for opportunities! All open opportunities can be found under the “Opportunities” tab in SpiderConnect.
Please note, after a resume has been reviewed and meets rubric requirements, additional resumes will not go through the “Resume Check” service. If you would like to have a future resume reviewed, please visit Career Services.
Questions? Contact Career Services at 804-289-8547.