- Log in to SpiderConnect.
- Scroll over the “Documents” tab
- Click “Resumes and Other Documents”
- Click “Add New”
- Label your resume (i.e. Samantha Spider Resume) What kind of documents can be uploaded? PDF and Word Document (Not compatible with Pages for Mac.)
- Click ‘Choose File’ and upload your resume. After uploading your resume, it will immediately go to the “Pending Review by Career Services” tab.
- Please allow for two business days (Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.) for your resume to be reviewed.
After your resume is reviewed, you will see a red status bar by your resume and you will receive an email. The red status bar will either say “REVIEW STATUS: RESUME MEETS RUBRIC REQUIREMENTS” or “REVIEW STATUS: NEEDS CORRECTIONS” (example screenshots below). If your resume meets rubric requirements, it can be found in the “Resumes and Other Documents” tab and you can now apply for opportunities through SpiderConnect. If your resume needs corrections, it can be found in the “Pending Review by Career Services” tab and you must correct your resume using the comments from the career advisor, delete the previous version, and re-upload the new version for approval.
“REVIEW STATUS: RESUME MEETS RUBRIC REQUIREMENTS” in SpiderConnect
“REVIEW STATUS: RESUME MEETS RUBRIC REQUIREMENTS” Email
“REVIEW STATUS: NEEDS CORRECTIONS” in SpiderConnect
“REVIEW STATUS: NEEDS CORRECTIONS” Email
After your resume has been reviewed, start applying for opportunities! All open opportunities can be found under the “Opportunities” tab in SpiderConnect.
Please note, after a resume has been reviewed and meets rubric requirements, additional resumes will not go through the “Resume Check” service. If you would like to have a future resume reviewed, please visit Career Services.
Questions? Contact Career Services at 804-289-8547.